This page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
AMD Settings is composed of the following executables which take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0520.1721.29404
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Settings
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Settings\AMD Settings.lnk
AMD Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:30.707