This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This data is about AMD Settings version 2016.0113.751.14092
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall AMD Settings you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AMD Settings:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AMD Settings:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-24 05:23:22.220