AMD Settings is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. Usually the AMD Settings application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes approximately 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which take 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0421.1109.18188
of AMD Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 08:57:05.550