AMD Settings is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. AMD Settings's primary file takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They take about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0615.455.7018
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:26:44.027