This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. AMD Settings's primary file takes about 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2018.0517.737.11897
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-04 11:27:18.483