AMD Settings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD Settings is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AMD Settings's primary file takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0418.1635.28013
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-29 16:56:05.447