AMD Settings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the program AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.69 MB (7017472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0709.311.3902
only. For more AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 06:17:11.020