AMD Settings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the program AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.69 MB (7017472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0709.311.3902
only. For more AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 06:17:11.020