This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's primary executable file and it takes approximately 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0301.2146.39157
of AMD Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 02:57:14.827