This info is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about the app AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about AMD Settings version 2016.0503.2257.39432
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 17:44:31.727