AMD Settings is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AMD Settings. They take 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0325.549.8644
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 20:28:16.140