This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the program AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Settings. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0718.1747.30147
of AMD Settings. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Settings we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AMD Settings:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AMD Settings's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Radeon Settings.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 23:48:31.940