This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. AMD Settings's main file takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Settings is composed of the following executables which take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0417.109.209
only. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:27:53.230