AMD Settings is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0707.1524.25901
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by AMD Settings when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Radeon Settings.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 15:52:39.567