AMD Settings is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0515.2148.37409
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:38:05.223