This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Settings's main file takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2015.1129.1552.28517
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:41:57.260