This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0412.2256.39409
of AMD Settings. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 19:35:05.623