You can find below details on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it occupies circa 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0316.1414.23625
of AMD Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-15 21:53:59.410