This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and occupies 293.00 KB (300032 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Settings. They occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0203.1043.19267
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.760