You can find below details on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it occupies around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0426.357.5290
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 11:20:30.040