This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD Settings is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. AMD Settings's primary file takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy an average of 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about AMD Settings version 2016.0226.1531.27895
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove AMD Settings from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AMD Settings:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:29:59.220