This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Settings. They take about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2015.1118.123.2413
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove AMD Settings from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Install AMD Settings 2019_12_23_16.49.40.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2015.1118.123.2413 2019_12_23_16.48.10.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2015.1118.123.2413 2019_12_23_16.48.20.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2019.0816.1152.21357 2019_12_23_16.48.10.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2019.0816.1152.21357 2019_12_23_16.48.20.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Radeon Settings.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:58:21.163