This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Settings. They take about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2015.1118.123.2413
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove AMD Settings from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:58:21.163