This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about about AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, regulated by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which take 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0429.741.11944
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AMD Settings:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AMD Settings:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 16:02:30.100