AMD Settings is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it occupies circa 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This data is about AMD Settings version 2016.0615.6.41554
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AMD Settings:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\PRW\translations\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Radeon Settings.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\amd.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.amd.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\amd.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\www.amd.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 12:42:24.427