You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's choice. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes close to 4.23 MB (4432072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Settings. They occupy about 27.91 MB (29260864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atieclxx.exe (448.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (425.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.00 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (313.20 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- cncmd.exe (33.20 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (20.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.23 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0503.1439.24533
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 03:03:56.000