You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's choice. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes close to 4.23 MB (4432072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Settings. They occupy about 27.91 MB (29260864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atieclxx.exe (448.50 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (425.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.00 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (313.20 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- cncmd.exe (33.20 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (20.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.23 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0503.1439.24533
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 03:03:56.000