AMD Settings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0713.2135.37014
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Settings we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AMD Settings:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AMD Settings:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Settings in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 19:23:23.313