AMD Settings is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about on AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. AMD Settings's main file takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Settings. They take an average of 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0120.2154.39399
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 23:55:16.493