You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD Settings. They occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0616.1141.19207
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove AMD Settings from your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Install AMD Settings 2020_08_01_16.51.05.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2016.0616.1141.19207 2020_08_01_16.50.25.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Uninstall AMD Settings 2016.0616.1141.19207 2020_08_01_16.50.25.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Radeon Settings.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Settings in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 13:15:59.830