This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Settings program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it occupies about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0225.338.6501
alone. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 14:22:25.947