This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. AMD Settings's main file takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0707.617.9478
of AMD Settings. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Settings in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 07:40:56.957