This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More details about the application AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy an average of 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1025.1903.32475
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove AMD Settings from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall AMD Settings:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AMD Settings's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 14:49:01.627