This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 308.88 KB (316296 bytes).
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
This page is about AMD Settings version 2017.1226.2323.42071
only. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-04 22:36:04.790