This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0415.1636.28043
of AMD Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by AMD Settings when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Radeon Settings.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Settings in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:05:57.803