You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Settings's main file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Settings version 2015.1104.1643.30033
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 17:59:42.267