You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Settings's main file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Settings version 2015.1104.1643.30033
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Settings in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 17:59:42.267