This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 308.88 KB (316296 bytes).
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
This info is about AMD Settings version 2018.0131.1849.33856
alone. For more AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AMD Settings:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Install AMD Settings 2020_08_11_17.43.19.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Install AMD Settings 2020_08_11_17.43.34.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-02 11:00:34.583