This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it occupies circa 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD Settings. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0812.618.9352
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 16:37:28.767