This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 377.00 KB (386048 bytes) on disk and is called atiapfxx.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy an average of 6.67 MB (6998352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (377.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0807.260.3588
of AMD Settings. You can find below a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-16 02:07:23.290