This web page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 377.00 KB (386048 bytes) on disk and is called atiapfxx.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy an average of 6.67 MB (6998352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atiapfxx.exe (377.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0807.260.3588
of AMD Settings. You can find below a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-16 02:07:23.290