AMD Settings is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More info about the software AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, subject to the user's decision. AMD Settings's primary file takes about 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2017.0118.2203.39678
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-22 14:02:40.567