This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0223.1031.18888
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:17:01.677