This page is about AMD Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Detailed information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0223.1031.18888
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:17:01.677