AMD Settings is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about AMD Settings version 2016.0628.2138.37120
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove AMD Settings from your computer.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Settings in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 02:39:45.630