This info is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's primary executable file and it occupies about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about AMD Settings version 2016.0621.1115.18424
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-10 01:31:36.663