AMD Settings is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about AMD Settings version 2016.0601.1137.19043
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Settings in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 19:35:35.030