This info is about AMD Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, regulated by the user's option. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes circa 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.79 MB (15507608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0616.2136.37049
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by AMD Settings's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Bin64\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 08:52:37.430