AMD Settings is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it occupies close to 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0209.2253.41136
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:39:07.513