You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Settings's primary file takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2016.0503.145.1270
alone. For other AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 03:14:00.713