AMD Settings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0613.2252.39287
of AMD Settings. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Settings in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 17:20:13.747