AMD Settings is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.04 MB (6335488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0613.2252.39287
of AMD Settings. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 17:20:13.747