You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. AMD Settings's primary file takes around 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2016.0504.734.11788
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 15:23:50.197