AMD Settings is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about on AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes close to 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings is comprised of the following executables which take 6.38 MB (6684672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RAIDXpert.exe (64.00 KB)
- RAIDXpertService.exe (120.00 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Settings version 2015.1223.1060.19763
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:36:51.950