AMD Settings is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. AMD Settings's primary file takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Settings. They take 6.45 MB (6765056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.0403.2360.41341
of AMD Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Settings releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall AMD Settings you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Install AMD Settings 2020_10_26_21.26.16.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2015.1129.2307.41591 2020_10_26_21.24.07.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2016.0624.1251.21301 2020_10_26_21.24.07.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2018.1217.2016.36482 2020_10_26_21.24.08.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM\Log\Uninstall AMD Settings 2019.0816.1152.21357 2020_10_26_21.24.09.log
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:10:25.310