You can find below details on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Settings is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and it has a size of 308.88 KB (316296 bytes).
AMD Settings is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
This web page is about AMD Settings version 2016.1004.2047.35575
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Settings in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 10:59:13.307