You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on AMD Settings at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Settings program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Settings's main file takes around 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AMD Settings. They occupy about 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1121.1657.30480
of AMD Settings. For more AMD Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
AMD Settings is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Settings in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 11:46:12.340